I can't login to Native Access. No problem logging into the website. Can you assist?

jreinert
jreinert Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

After reading some other posts I'm thinking maybe my IP is blocked. At any rate, my Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 and Guitar Rig 5 Pro are messed up and won't work. I need to get into the Access portal and reload it all. Can you assist?

Best Answer

• jreinert
    Answer ✓

Hey Jeremy,

It was a compounded issue. First, I was trying to use the Native Access login to load the new Helper, but I should have been using my Mac ID and password. It's not exactly obvious that's what you should use. It would be nice if the software install was more explicit. Anyway, that allowed me to load Native Access. Once I got in there I was able to reload Guitar Rig Five. In addition, in order to get the presets back I did as you suggested, which was to reset the database. That fixed me up. I really appreciate all your help.

Thanks, Jeff

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert
    edited January 2023

If your IP was indeed blocked, then I'm fairly sure you wouldn't be able to log into the website. Let alone the forum.

Note that Guitar Rig 5 is not compatible with M1, which is why you might experience the issues you're seeing. Guitar Rig 6, however, is fully compatible.

Additionally, make sure to give Native Access Full Disk Access - here's how.

• jreinert
    edited January 2023

Thanks for your help, Monochrome. I gave Native Access full disk access, but still can't log in. By the way, my Native Access is 3.1.0.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,296 mod

@jreinert You should get in touch with our support here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

• jreinert

Thanks, Jeremy. I now have a support ticket open. Hopefully, we'll get an answer soon.

Thanks, Jeff

• Jeremy_NI

@jreinert It looks like the issue was solved, could you share what the solution was?

• jreinert
    Answer ✓

Hey Jeremy,

It was a compounded issue. First, I was trying to use the Native Access login to load the new Helper, but I should have been using my Mac ID and password. It's not exactly obvious that's what you should use. It would be nice if the software install was more explicit. Anyway, that allowed me to load Native Access. Once I got in there I was able to reload Guitar Rig Five. In addition, in order to get the presets back I did as you suggested, which was to reset the database. That fixed me up. I really appreciate all your help.

Thanks, Jeff

• Jeremy_NI

@jreinert Thanks a lot for the feedback. It's a common mistake and your experience will probably help some other users facing the same one.