How can I also use 3/4 outputs for other speakers?

Options
sirdonuts
sirdonuts Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited January 2023 in Other Software & Hardware

Hi!

I am a beatmaker and I work with Maschine, Komplete Audio 6 and Komplete Control A49.

I bought some other speakers and I would like to use in addition to the 1/2 output also the 3/4 outputs behind the sound card (Komplete Audio 6) but the audio only comes out of the 1/2 outputs.

I tried from the settings of the MacOs "Audio Devices" and the 3/4 outputs work. So, I can't just make them work from the Maschine app!

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Options

Hey Sir!

Do you want the output of the master of the Maschine software on both sets of speakers at the same time?

In this case you need to go in your Mac utilities, choose the Audio & MIDI setup, then select the Quadraphonic configuration, click Apply and you should have sound now on all 4 speakers.

• sirdonuts
    Options

Thanks a lot!

Fixed! <3

• sirdonuts
    Options

Thanks a lot! But, unfortunately, don't listen to each other at the same time...

Every time I want to listen from other speakers I have to change "output" from the Maschine application. As in photo 1. Problem solvable... It's a simple step.

The thing I really can't solve is that from the 3/4 output the signal is very high in volume and I can't adjust it. The only way is to lower the master output of Maschine's application by -20 dB.

Because I can't adjust the output volume from here. Photo 2.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ah ok, so you don't want to have the same signal on the 2 sets of speakers. Maybe this program could help: