Why Is My Native Access 3.0.1 Stuck On Loading Products?

Options
rohancraw
rohancraw Member Posts: 7 Member

So I just updated my native access to 3.0.1. Now when I load the app, it just goes to the loading products page and sits loading. I have left it for hours and no progress. Is this a known bug? And how do I resolve this asap please?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Options

During Cyber Season 2022 there is a heavy traffic at NI data high way. Be patient the Cyber Seasons ended up in 5 days. But you can report a bug at Support on this page on top, yes the right tap just beneath Discussions.

My NA 3.0.1 works fine but it's upgrade some times ago. From inside NA you can report a bug also.

• rohancraw
    Options

okay... I'll try and be patient for the time being. Thanks for your quick answer.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,707 mod
    Options

Also make sure to run Native Access as admin: How to Run a Program as an Administrator

• rohancraw
    Options

Yes I was running as admin. I'll keep trying and if it still doesn't work after a while, I'll post another question.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Any update @rohancraw Do you still need help?

• rohancraw
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I managed to get it to work once which enabled me to download what I needed, but 95% of the times I open the app it doesn't fully load and does what I described in my first question.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

There is a brand new Native Access (3.1.0) can you update and try again?

• rohancraw
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I'll download and run tonight and let you know if that fixes it.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@rohancraw So did that fix it?

• Goat Emperor I
    Goat Emperor I Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I have the same issue, NA 3.1.0 Win11Pro. I have pretty strong anti-virus settings, but there doesn't seem to be any issue - unless per-case manually permitted connections to native-cloud by the NTKDaemon could be a problem (self-signed cert distrust).

• rohancraw
    Options

@Jeremy_NI sorry for the late reply.. this didn't fix it no, still just sits there loading and then occasionally it will load through, but very temperamental for me. @Goat Emperor I Yeh I'm running 3.1.0 now on Win10 but still no luck...

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@rohancraw I see you contacted my colleagues about this issue. You mentioned that it was fixed but what did work for you exactly?

• rohancraw
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I finally got it fixed by following this: How to Downgrade Native Access 2 to Native Access 1. After running NA1 it worked fine? So not sure what the issue was but it's working for the time being.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@rohancraw thanks for the update!

• phlute
    phlute Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Same issue - was running perfectly and then suddenly isn't... V3.2.0