Native Access stuck on activating products

2»

Answers

• jdln
    jdln Member Posts: 1 Member

Something definitely seems to be struggling (server side?) with product activation requests in Native Access at the moment.

I found that after retrying a few times, and being prepared to wait several minutes for things to work, I eventually managed to complete a product activation.

{"applicationVersion":"3.0.1","buildType":"production","commit":"9679536b106ae1c498c63db9cb2d55f1565c4e3f","label":"daemon startup","sys":"OS TYPE: Darwin - SYSTEM ARCH: x64 - RELEASE NUM: 20.6.0"}

na2 startup daemon: 279ms {}

Daemon status: ok

after daemon initialization

Connected

daemon: auth0AccessTokensRequest: 2ms {}

Stable Event: User Ready

Event: Message Activating Products

daemon: activateProductsRequest: 59629ms {} <====== ouch

Event: Message Application is Ready

daemon: currentKompleteHddsRequest: 54357ms {}

daemon: activeDeploymentsRequest: 54357ms {}

daemon: knownProductsRequest: 55087ms {}

daemon: getPreferencesRequest: 55143ms {}

daemon: userInfoRequest: 55143ms {}

• kipsora
    kipsora Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited November 2022

Same issue here. I can only see my 3rd party library. Pretty weird. Besides, let's say you want to refresh you OS and do a clean install of windows, I encountered a problem that if you "locate" a library instead of downloading and installing it, it seems that native access won't create the uninstaller for that library anymore. (e.g. "The Noire" has the uninstaller but "The Gentleman" does not)🤣.

• sonicbyte
    sonicbyte Member Posts: 2 Member

Same here, Native Access is an absolute disaster...

Yesterday I bought a Cinematic Studio Series product. I couldn't install properly on NA1 (I was forced to use NA1 due several problems with NA2 on my system) so I try once more to make it work in NA2... result:

• Several minutes of waiting for the app to start
    • After adding my product it NEVER start downloading.... it just freeze with a "starting" download message, but it never download anything
    • Try everything suggested, it never worked
    • I had to contact 3rd party manufacturer to provide me direct links for the product

I think is an absolute shame for Native Instrument have this gigantic bottle neck software to annoy legit users...

I really don't want to purchase anything that needs to install via NA

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,299 mod
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

Hey all, there was a huge incident last night. Most of Native Access requests couldn't go through. Everything is back to normal this morning. A few users might still experience issues, it should be 100% fixed soon, we'll keep you updated. If you contacted our support, you can expect a little delay in the answer, as you can imagine, a lot of users got in touch. We deeply apologise for the trouble caused by that.

• Phylr
    Phylr Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thanks Jeremy - good to know that you guys are working on it. Still an issue for me, but I'll practice patience and try again in a bit

• slowcatto
    slowcatto Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

What's going on???! - Native Access spent ages "Activating" stuff, then "Loading Products"... Finally loaded - in order to install Hypha as instructed - nothing there on the Available tab. This is total rubbish - I don't expect to go through this every time...

• darro
    darro Member Posts: 7 Member

Same problem hee, just bought a maschine mikro mk3 and native access dont recognize it at all. When I add serial, it gets stuck on "registering". But on NI website I was able to register serial number... really annoying I just buy a hardware product and can't use it...

• Jeremy_NI

@slowcatto As you can imagine there is a lot of users downloading and installing Hypha, our free product, please give it a little more time and it will show up eventually, we're working on improving the deployment of it.

• Jeremy_NI

@darro There were issues with the release of serials that come with our hardware. If you still don't have them showing, please get in touch here so my colleagues can manually add them to your account: https://bit.ly/NISupport_OP

• jsepeta
    jsepeta Member Posts: 4 Member

I'm having the same problem on my Windows 11 laptop, using release 3.1.0 of Native Access. Native Access never gets past this, and my internet connection is over 300mb/s so it can't actually be doing something.

• jsepeta
    jsepeta Member Posts: 4 Member

after exiting and relaunching, Native Access if I wanted to grant access. I answered in the affirmative, then there were a bunch of screens that appeared to come up (but which were invisible), then the screen finally populated with the Komplete Ultimate 3 Special Collection items I own.

• Jeremy_NI

@jsepeta Thanks for the update.