Small audio dropouts Traktor Pro 3.7.1.337

Mikael Lassen
Mikael Lassen Member Posts: 22 Member

Hi,

I experience small audio dropouts sometimes when I play with new Traktor pro 3.7.1.337

Samplerate 44100

I´m using Macbook M1 2021 Ventura 13.0.1.

Does anyone else experience the same issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Mikael Lassen don't think I've seen similar reports specifically for 3.7.1 on Ventura before. Can you please contact our support team so we can investigate? https://bit.ly/n1trakt

• MOAW
    MOAW Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2023

Same here. But I'm on Monterey 12.6.1 with the M1 MBP Pro and a Kontrol Z2.

Until 3 days ago I was using Traktor 3.5.3 after the Update to 3.6 had some issues with track loading. Even if you skip 1-2 minor updates, with the next update you make, you'll get something else that doesn't work in Traktor. Very annoying.

@Mikael Lassen did you get any infos from the support?

• Mikael Lassen

I have tried to restart my Macbook and Reset NVRAM by pressing option key + command key + R key + P key. I´m still testing and so far so good.

• SteveKDJ
    SteveKDJ Member Posts: 132 Helper

Well I have Windows, and I just installed Windows created by Windows Update, and it's crackling for me too,

• Mikael Lassen

I have updated to the new Traktor Pro Beta 3.8.0.8 so far it seems to be stable. Still testing.

• ryk
    ryk Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

When using Traktor 3.7.1.337 in conjunction with the S4 MK3 controller, audio dropouts occasionally occurred. System used is an x86 Macbook Pro (Intel Core i7) with MacOS Monterey 12.6.2. Playback with 48kHz and 512 samples.

The occurrence of the dropouts was sporadic, however after a longer set time this happened more often, up to complete stuttering, so that I had to restart Traktor twice during a 4 hour live set in front of the crowd. This was not the case with previous versions with the same environment and settings. I therefore suspect a bug in the current Traktor version.

Can NI confirm this, so that the next version will address this issue? Are there any workarounds for now?