Komplete Kontrol A series keyboards not premapped for Kontakt?

komthusr
komthusr Member Posts: 41 Member

Here's a quote from the website:

PRE-MAPPED AND READY TO PLAY

All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects are pre-mapped to the KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware by the people who know them best

Does the pre-mapping include Kontakt? If I load any instrument from Komplete bundle (i.e. Hybrid Keys) in Kontakt, I can't control the balance, filter, attack, wobble, bitcrusher etc knobs there. Am I missing something or is that by design? If so, then that is very misleading for a first-time buyer of A series keyboards. I thought Kontakt was the flagship product and premapping would work in it as well, not only KK software.

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

Hello,

you have to always use komplete kontrol, it makes everything working as you expect it. Cause inside of kk you then open kontakt or whatever you want, you even can browse e.g. bass sounds and it will show you bass sounds from all products, of course also only from komplete if you want. And all controls are mapped.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

Hello,

you have to always use komplete kontrol, it makes everything working as you expect it. Cause inside of kk you then open kontakt or whatever you want, you even can browse e.g. bass sounds and it will show you bass sounds from all products, of course also only from komplete if you want. And all controls are mapped.