Is the Maschine MK3 compatible with Denon X1850?

Barabas
Barabas Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I am currently using the X1850 mixer and 2x SC6000s. I am looking to purchase the MK3 to incorporate into my mixes and wanted to make sure that it is compatible. I have had trouble finding this out online and not sure if it is possible. I would want to have a channel designated to the MK3 and make sure that it synced the tempo with the mixer. Is this possible with Ableton link or is there another way to do it.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,319 mod
    Answer ✓

The Maschine MK3 will need a computer to run and can be synced with Ableton Link, yes. Make sure that the Denon X1850 can also use Ableton Link to sync.

Answers

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 997 Guru
    edited January 2023

What do you mean by "compatible with"? You can plug the audio output of the Maschine into the X1850 if that's what you mean.

In my personal opinion you'd be better off with a Maschine+ as it's standalone like the rest of your gear.

If you want to see how a DJ can use Maschine, take a look here https://www.twitch.tv/djbuckrodgers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,319 mod
    Answer ✓

The Maschine MK3 will need a computer to run and can be synced with Ableton Link, yes. Make sure that the Denon X1850 can also use Ableton Link to sync.