Problems with Komplete in fl studio after downloading Hypha

Options
Foxium
Foxium Member Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hey, I have recently started having problems with Komplete Kontrol not working right within fl studio. On new projects and old ones, whenever I try and play a sound from Komplete it plays it but not the full note (I.e. it sounds like it is cutting off/clipping off the note). In standalone Komplete Kontrol is working fine. I have updated fl studio, I have updated Native Access, I have reinstalled Komplete, I have rescanned it in fl studio.... I have tried to be very proactive in finding a solution/getting to the source of this problem, but nothing is helping. If anyone could help that would be great. Again, no issues until I updated with the new Hypra expansion.

Comments

• clockworkkk
    clockworkkk Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

same problem on macOS Monterey 12.6.2

• Foxium
    Foxium Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

That's intersting that you are having the same problem on Monterey, because Native Instruments Support told me it was due to the fact that I had updated to the latest Mac update Ventura. Any fix for you?

• pelp
    pelp Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited April 2023
    Options

Having the same issue. I created a ticket on April 22nd, haven't heard anything back yet.

I'm using Kontakt instruments in Komplete Kontrol running as VST3 or AU and having audio drops. I've tried switching from Apple Silicon to Rosetta - did not fix it. Printing midi tracks to audio also has the same issue. Sometimes printing it just cuts a few voices instead of muting. Even the metronome cuts the audio.

Hardware/OS:

MacBook Air M2, Ventura 13.3.1, 8GB RAM, latest NI versions, FL Studio 21.0.3 build 3036. library is on a USB 3.0 external HDD formatted as APFS. Standalone apps work fine.

Anyone find a fix for this yet? Seems like a bug beyond changing a few settings.

• pelp
    pelp Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited April 2023
    Options

Having the same issue. I created a ticket on April 22nd and haven't heard anything back yet.

I'm using Kontakt instruments in Komplete Kontrol running as VST3 or AU and having audio drops. I've tried switching from Apple Silicon to Rosetta - did not fix it. Printing midi tracks to audio also has the same issue. Sometimes printing it just cuts a few voices instead of muting. Even the metronome cuts the audio.

Hardware/OS:

MacBook Air M2, Ventura 13.3.1, 8GB RAM, latest NI versions, FL Studio 21.0.3 build 3036. library is on a USB 3.0 external HDD formatted as APFS. Standalone apps work fine.

Anyone find a fix for this yet? Seems like a bug beyond changing a few settings.