Akai MPK mini 2 can't learn on TRAKTOR

barisbeyazyildirim
barisbeyazyildirim Member Posts: 1 Member
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Guys I need a help, I'm fighting with this problem for a week and still couldn't find a solution. The problem is, I have an Akai MPK mini 2 and it is working on FL studio and the other programs without any problem. When I try to use it on TRAKTOR, it doesn't learn any knob. In the settings I can select as General Midi and for in&out MPK mini 2. But there is a huge problem that whenever I tried to learn in the device mapping, it doesn't learn. It shows the MIDI but couldn't learn. Is there anyone can help me?

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,622 mod
    Answer ✓

It sounds like your controller port is already busy in a different app, which is tipical to Windows PC's. If you are with a PC then ensure all other midi capable applications are closed before starting Traktor.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod

Hello,

what type of control data do you try to send, midi note, midi cc. Do you have the mpk editor to check how this is mapped?

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,622 mod
    Answer ✓

It sounds like your controller port is already busy in a different app, which is tipical to Windows PC's. If you are with a PC then ensure all other midi capable applications are closed before starting Traktor.