Integration Komplete Kontrol s61 MK2 dans Cubase Element 12

Dam
Dam Member Posts: 5 Member

Bonjour je n'arrive pas a utiliser les fonctions transport / Mix dans cubase Élément 12.

Mon Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 est bien détecté, il pilote les VST mais les fonctions rec play etc... Ne fonctionnent pas.

Lorsque que je l'ajoute dans les périphériques MIDI du studio il apparaît, j'active les entrées et sorties, je valide en cliquant sur appliquer mais lorsque je redémarre cubase le clavier a disparu des périphériques, je dois recommencer la manipulation mais elle ne semble pas se sauvegarder.

Comment régler ce problème ?

L'intégration est elle compatible avec la version élément de cubase 12 ou uniquement sous artist et pro ?

Merci a tous

Best Answer

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,534 Expert
    Answer ✓

Forum is English only please:

Translation

Hello, I can't use the transport / mix functions in Cubase Element 12.

My Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 is well detected, it drives the VSTs but the rec play functions etc... Do not work.

When I add it to the MIDI devices of the studio it appears, I activate the inputs and outputs, I validate by clicking on apply but when I restart cubase the keyboard has disappeared from the devices, I have to start the manipulation again but it does not seem not back up.

How to solve this problem ?

Is the integration compatible with the element version of cubase 12 or only under artist and pro?

Thank you all

Not sure where Elements sits on the scale but if elements is the very bottom tier (least capable version) which it sounds like it is then likely, no it will not directly integrate. According to the requirements you need to be using Cubase Artist / Pro 8.5 or later

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406832231441

Not sure if you can configure it as a generic Mackie control device or not, possibly Elements does not have Mackie functionality built in. May need to look at upgrading.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    Answer ✓

Forum is English only please:

Translation

Hello, I can't use the transport / mix functions in Cubase Element 12.

My Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 is well detected, it drives the VSTs but the rec play functions etc... Do not work.

When I add it to the MIDI devices of the studio it appears, I activate the inputs and outputs, I validate by clicking on apply but when I restart cubase the keyboard has disappeared from the devices, I have to start the manipulation again but it does not seem not back up.

How to solve this problem ?

Is the integration compatible with the element version of cubase 12 or only under artist and pro?

Thank you all

Not sure where Elements sits on the scale but if elements is the very bottom tier (least capable version) which it sounds like it is then likely, no it will not directly integrate. According to the requirements you need to be using Cubase Artist / Pro 8.5 or later

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406832231441

Not sure if you can configure it as a generic Mackie control device or not, possibly Elements does not have Mackie functionality built in. May need to look at upgrading.

• Dam

Merci, effectivement élément est sous artist et pro. Je suppose donc que l'intégration n'est pas possible...

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Dam Our friend @JesterMgee told you already that the forum was in English, took the time to translate your post and kindly answered your question, it have would have been nice to reply in English. There are online translators that are working great like DeepL or Google Translate. Next time we'll just delete your posts if you write them in French, ok?

• Dam

Hello, first thing, thanks for the aggressiveness tone that you use in your last post and threats to delete post, this returns a beautiful image of Native Instrument...

Moreover at the price of komplet kontrol s61 MK2 (more than 700 euros) and advertising presenting this keyboard as totally integrable to cubase (without precision as to the level of the software) I find it inadmissible, I find myself with a keyboard that with regard to the control of my DAW is not worth more than a range enlisted to 200 euros...

Also from native instrument and its business practices and customer relations.

You can if it pleases you delete my message...

• JesterMgee
    edited January 2023

I wouldn't read his comment as aggressive, possibly in translation it comes across that way but also it is ideal to note the language of a support forum since it takes extra time for people that may try help to translate something to read it, hard to do when you are on a phone I might add. That is the exact reason I did not bother to answer what I assume is a follow up question, I am far too lazy to have to do translations after asking nicely to post in English.

The issue you have is nothing to do with NI, it is stated in pre-sales material/specs (which I linked to) that you need to be using Artist / Pro for integration since Elements probably does not have the required control integration features needed. Ideally you would upgrade Cubase to the next version up which would address the issue.

• Dam

Hello still not reussi a integrer and use the transport/ mix functions of my komplete kontrol s61 mk2.

I am now using cubas pro trial version (12.0.52), the driver of my keyboard seems up to date (0.6.0 according to firware upadater).

I respect the procedure that asks to go into the studio configuration, add a peripheric, select komplet kontrol s61 MK2 and then select MIDI In 1 and out 1. Then in the configuration of MIDI ports make visible all near inputs and outputs (2+2). End on OK

When I open a midi track with komplete kontrol, I can play a VST Hybrif key or other, I can record via the mouse but the functions transport and mixing/ metronomes etc do not work with the dedicated keys of the keyboards.

At 750 euros the keyboard I desespere and I am about to return this one and ask for the refund.

What the hell is going on?

THANK YOU EVERYONE

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited January 2023

@Dan There was nothing agressive in my post, just a reminder of courtesy and our code of conduct. It's understandable to be frustrated after spending so much money but keep in mind that here is a user forum where users help each other and where I chime in here and there and try to help, but it's not a substitute to our dedicated support section, that is available in French. Now I see that you contacted my colleagues, they will get back to you as soon as possible and will help you fixing the issue. We had a lot of requests in the last weeks and a lot of agents on sick leave, so our response times are a bit longer than usual but someone will definitely get back to you and help you out.

• Dam

Thanks You