Kontakt Player not showing any presets or loading any library PLEASE HELP

luismiayalam1
luismiayalam1 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited February 2023 in Kontakt

Hi, I updated Kontakt 7 and when I load it by itself or in a DAW (Ableton) it shows all my libraries but it doesn't show or load any presets of any of the libraries. If I use the old Kontakt or Komplete Kontrol I do not have this issue and all my libraries and presets work smoothly.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Attached is a screenshot.

Best Answer

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,037 mod

Hello,

how does it look under options\libraries, do you see all products and under native access?

• luismiayalam1
    luismiayalam1 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi Uwe,

Thank you for reaching out. All my products appear in native access. Also, all appear in stand-alone Kontakt 7, under the options tab - libraries. Attached is a screenshot. But still, no presets appear.

Please let me know if you know how to proceed. It will be much appreciated.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,602 mod

@luismiayalam1 If you open Kontakt 7 in standalone is it the same?

If you look in the "old browser" are the libraries there?

Then check that both Kontakt and Ableton have Full Disk Access: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Restart your computer.

To reset the database responsible for the sounds not showing in the new browser, simply delete this file:

Macintosh HD/Users/UserName/Library/Application Support/Native Instruments/Kontakt 7/komplete.db3

Note: the User Library folder is hidden. To access it, click on Go in the menu bar and press down the Alt key. You'll now find the Library entry in the menu:

Open Kontakt in standalone, are the presets there? Now open Ableton, are the presets showing?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,602 mod
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_kontakt

This discussion has been closed.