troubles with my setup

Hi Guys,

I am desperately troubled with my setup. I got the new mac Air with Processor M2, and I can not get it work properly with my traktor pro and the traktor control S2.

I use a focusrite scarlett 6i6 sound card as an audio device.

SO my problems in a row:

When I connect Monitoring output to 1 2, and the Master to 3 4 as it is said in the NI help desk, the cue does not work. It is adding the cue channel to the master, which causes my speakers to double sound (and overdrive).

I can't control the headphone volume and mix buttons

Worst of all, the volume faders don't react properly - they will go up and down, not close completely and also it is not possible to make proper kick cuts, their reaction is just too slow.

What is happening??

What can I do??

I don't have a clue if the problem is due to the sound card or to the recent macbook. I have Rosetta installed by the way.

I wanna mix again and I have to get this fixed quickly...

Thank you if you can help. Please only answers from those who know something. I can't handle the "maybe you could restart your Soundcard" - advice :)))

thank you pirates!

Best Answer

• miss is pirate
    miss is pirate Member Posts: 5 Member
    Answer ✓

Hi,

juste in case someone interested - I solved all problems by installing an audio component which allows to use two audio devices with traktor at the same time. It works perfectly for me.

You find a link on the NI support

I can't say in english how it is called

CU

Answers

• miss is pirate
    miss is pirate Member Posts: 5 Member
    Answer ✓

Hi,

juste in case someone interested - I solved all problems by installing an audio component which allows to use two audio devices with traktor at the same time. It works perfectly for me.

You find a link on the NI support

I can't say in english how it is called

CU