How does the end Date/Registration for the free Komplete Select with Komplete kontrol exactly work?

UnknownStrive
UnknownStrive Member Posts: 1 Member

I have been thinking of buying a midi controller for a while and yesterday noticed the email with the deal for a free Komplete Select with the A series controllers. However it already ends tomorrow (one day was needed to inform myself about if the controller and what type of it is right for me).

As far as i have seen, the registration can only be done after the product arrives, which would mean not before the deal ends. However in the fine print it also states that the hardware needs to be registered before January 13th, but does not state if that is for the deal as a whole or the voucher or something else.

This leaves me questioning if i should still buy a controller now and be able to get the deal? Or wait for another deal (can wait). Would be nice if someone could clarify this for me, since i do not want to just risk it...

Additionally how long does the delivery normally take with native instruments? If the delivery does not arrive before the 13th anyway then the end date does not even matter after all. The site does says it usually ships in 1-2 days, but i rather would have some user experiences how long it actually takes to arrive rather than when ni usually ships it away.

Lastly should it be too late, then how often do deals like this usually happen?

I know it is a lot of questions and i am late to all of this, but i would be happy if someone could still answer them.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Turnerceae
    Turnerceae Member Posts: 14 Member
    Answer ✓

I read about it in another post where the assistance can help you (Sending them the invoice with the order date to prove you bought it at the right moment)

Answers

• Turnerceae
    Turnerceae Member Posts: 14 Member
    Answer ✓

I read about it in another post where the assistance can help you (Sending them the invoice with the order date to prove you bought it at the right moment)