Uninstall Komplete 13 CollEd then Reinstall on a upgraded PC

Options
realtwinny
realtwinny Member Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2023 in Komplete General

Hello

I have to completely reinstall my PC. Parts of the hardware change (SSD -> M.2, graphics card, RAM). I own the collectors edition. How do I unregister it so I can reinstall it on the same PC with freshly installed Windows 10?

regards

Best Answer

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey! You'll simply have to download Native Access on your new computer, log-in and reinstall your products from there.

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey! You'll simply have to download Native Access on your new computer, log-in and reinstall your products from there.

• realtwinny
    realtwinny Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

That's easy. Other software needs to be disabled complicatedly or with a lot of effort.

Thank you

• MyStudioOne
    MyStudioOne Member Posts: 254 Pro
    Options

Not be taken for granted by any means! I just just reinstalled my windows PC twice in short order due to a complication the first time that I couldn't nail down and when I went to reinstall my Waves plugin the second time, I got a popup that said I couldn't install again for 1 year. A plugin that I bought and paid for. What a load of BULLS__T and I am pissed about it. Will never buy another Waves product and it made me appreciate N.I. all the more.