Software issue Komplete Kontrol Logic Pro x 10.7.3

deep c
deep c Member Posts: 16 Member
edited January 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi,

I'm using logic pro x 10.7.3 and Komplete kontrol 2.8.1, when i load the pluging inside logic it all seems fine but when select a sound it dosent play the whole sound (sounds gated and glitchy)

If i use Kontakt 7.1.3 all the sounds load okay with no problems, is there a solution for this,

Thanks D!

Best Answer

• deep c
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

Hi

I managed to solve my issue, i have some harware synths with the input signal on the channel which was armed, once i unchecked the inputs it akk works okay fine.

Answers

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,723 mod

Any specific patches you are trying to run? I am not experiencing that on my Mac Studio - maybe this is a buffer size issue? What is your audio interface?

• deep c

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

UAD Apollo 8, its the same with machine now...Ive tried different buffer sizes at it the same, its happens to any sound that i load ? Never had issues before...

• deep c

Please see attached video...Ive tried re-scanning plgungs its strange as my arturia plugings load fine inside the komplete Kontrol.

• Alexdetig
    Alexdetig Member Posts: 7 Member

Exactly the same here :-/

• Alexdetig

Seems there is an issue with latest Komplete Kontrol and Logic Pro...

• deep c
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

Hi

I managed to solve my issue, i have some harware synths with the input signal on the channel which was armed, once i unchecked the inputs it akk works okay fine.

• Alexdetig

Doesn't work for me.

Still makes Logic unusable for me now....