Is there a reason that Kontakt 7 does not show as Installed within NA2 (3.1.0)?

Vocalpoint
Vocalpoint Member Posts: 849 Guru
edited January 2023 in Native Access

Just doing some maintenance today after my Komplete 14 ULT upgrade last week and noticed that if I click Installed followed by Kontakt and select the ALL View - NA 2 shows Kontakt (v 6.71) as installed along with Kontakt Factory Library 1 (v1.3.0) and Kontakt Factory Library 2 (v1.0.4) but there is no sign of Kontakt 7.13 showing anywhere?

Is this by design or is there something strange (bug-wise) going on here?

VP

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod
    Answer ✓

@Vocalpoint This will be fixed soon actually, mostly thanks to your report, so it's us thanking you!

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Hello,

i tested on my windows computer and there i can see it under the "all" tab, do you see it under the "applications" tab?

• Vocalpoint

Uwe303

If I select "All" (First Level) and then "All" (Second Level) - it does appear - but this is of little value since this View combination simply shows me everything I am licensed for.

If I select "Installed" (First Level) and "All" (Second Level) - it does appear (Slightly more value)

However, if I select "Installed" (First Level) and "Kontakt" (Second Level) - K7 does not appear under any of the Kontakt categories while my previously installed K 6.71 pops up all over the place in here.

You would think that within Native Access - a category that is specifically named Kontakt would actually show the newest and most premiere version of Kontakt as being Installed when a user clicks the Installed/Kontakt combination?

That K 6.71 shows up in here normally (Installed/Kontakt) shows that whoever is working NA2 still does not have it right.

VP

• Jeremy_NI

@Vocalpoint Well spotted. I'll report that one to the Native Access team. If I get any valuable insight, I'll post it in here.

• Vocalpoint

Thank you!

Look forward to a tweak or two in the future.

Cheers!

VP

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@Vocalpoint This will be fixed soon actually, mostly thanks to your report, so it's us thanking you!