Unable to log in. Please restart your computer and try again. If the problem persists... 3.0.1

ZDPhoenix
ZDPhoenix Member Posts: 11 Member
edited September 2023 in Native Access

Having the same problem with 3.0.1 as others, where I will login and it states:

Unable to log in. Please restart your computer and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Release: 3.0.1, Win 10 Home.

No vpns. No funny business. No CCleaner. No corrupt files.

Ran dism, SFC Scannow, etc. everything's solid. Restarted 5 times, redoing steps from other threads. Nothing.

Had attempted a fresh install on my old rig (now my music machine).

Items were installing fine this morning when I was able to login, then got stuck on a pack for a few hours and when the app restarted, bam.

Best Answer

Answers

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod
    edited November 2022

hey @ZDPhoenix - It should be enough to simply restart your computer and the login should work then.

In case you are using a Proxy or VPN, I would recommend to first open Native Access and login and only open your VPN. 

If that still doesn't work, and you'd like to get up and running with your products as soon as possible, I would recommend downgrading to Native Access 1 and let me know if you still experience the same issue. 

To do so, please follow the steps outlined in this article:

How to Downgrade Native Access 2 to Native Access 1

Please let me know how you get on or if you have any further questions :) 

• ZDPhoenix

Uninstalling Native Access 2, in favor of Access 1 worked!

I can now log in without issue. Hopefully I'll be able to get my MK3 to work with Maschine 2 now.

• dussel
    dussel Member Posts: 1 Member

Interesting, I have the same issue (since merging two accounts on Nov. 26th). Support did not really help (and does not answer since December 1st, after suggesting to disable VPN, which I don't use), but Access 1 works.... Thanks for the info @Ryan_NI - maybe brief your colleagues on this simple workaround until Access 2 is fixed.

• ZDPhoenix

It's now January with the exact same issue; which means not being able to install Ozone, or get Hypha. Can someone please do something about this? Downgrading works great for a work-around for stuff that's already installed.

• PAP
    PAP Member Posts: 3 Member

Same issue here. No VPN. No Proxy etc. Tried uninstalling reinstalling deleting adding offering it a cigarette Nothing works. Support not replying after the first message with all the solutions that can be found simply by searching.

• Crazy Owl
    Crazy Owl Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited March 2023

I have the same issue sine the last update of the NI Access

Support haven't replied.

Downgrading the NI Access to ver. 1 also helped...

• jkez
    jkez Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2023

I have the same issue still with 3.2.2 and its been happening since v2 was introduced. No matter what I do It wont let me log in. I had a talk with support some time ago but the was no solution to be found other than go back to v1. Will stay with v1 still but when it gets phased out I dont know what ill do. I guess will start looking for alternatives if a soultion doesnt present itself.

• jkez
    jkez Member Posts: 3 Member

v 3.3 is out and still doesnt work. This is what its shown and whatever I try it just wont login.

• ZDPhoenix
    edited April 2023

Yep. Been like this since Black Friday. Haven't been able to use Komplete 14 with Ozone or the many other things I paid for; because their attention to software distribution is... lacking.

Can't get a refund either, or else I would and would never come back to NI, so long as Access is their method of content delivery.

• Petzi
    Petzi Member Posts: 4 Member

Brand new Mac Studio M2 Max. Installed v2, it worked well, this morning I started installing my whole collection. I started ... then my Mac went to sleep, and when I woke it up... I got this dreaded error message. Rebooted, checked my network in case my firewall started misbehaving, but no, nothing suspicious

Downgraded to v1, and it's now smooth.

I don't care about the fancy shmancy features of V2. I'm here for the music, not the "improved UI that will add this or that... ". I spend as little time in this app, so it could be ugly as a pre-Windows 3.1 app on an orange Hercules screen, I wouldn't care less.

V1 for the win...

• rueznyc
    rueznyc Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Having the same issue currently. No funny business either, all legit everything in my comp.

Specs below:

• youri
    youri Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
  • StarkeyBoy30
    StarkeyBoy30 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi Youri,

There is a native instruments article on how to do this and also a link to the v1 software. Sorry I'm a newcomer, so the forum will not allow me to post links yet!. If you search in google 'how to downgrade native access' you should find it.

Cheers

• tequilatram
    tequilatram Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Same issue after upgrading to the current Native Access today.

• prometheus yam
    prometheus yam Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Sept 4, 2023, same issue. Same downgrading solution. Is this for real the same company charging $2.3k for a software pack? Embarrassing.

Also, for reference, like everyone else, NOTHING explains this and restarting did nothing. I'm on a brand spanking new, fully updated install of windows 11 with literally nothing else but Pro Tools installed.

This discussion has been closed.