nightmare installing plugin alliance portion of Komplete 14 standard

Odregos
Odregos Member Posts: 5 Member
edited January 2023 in Komplete General

For some reason this (bundle?) of vsts is missing from the list of downloads and the redirection to the plugin alliance website offers no help.

I was eager to try the BX_OBERHAUSEN product which is supposed to be included in Komplete 14 - but cannot activate or register the download with my NI license key given in the my products page. I do not see any reference to Komplete in the plugin alliance website. Everything else was extremely simple - but this plugin is a nightmare! No mention of this issue on the NI support page. I am out of ideas and have been banned from loggin in for another 5 minutes.

Best Answer

• Odregos
    Answer ✓

Update - I got my 3 plugins working after. It was a bit of a hassle. When you create an account with plugin alliance they will suggest a complicated password that you will have to later re-enter. The web browser will remember this password, but it will not be remembered inside your daw when you have to enter the activation phase. I would advise writing it down or using your own password.

Answers

• Odregos
    Answer ✓

Update - I got my 3 plugins working after. It was a bit of a hassle. When you create an account with plugin alliance they will suggest a complicated password that you will have to later re-enter. The web browser will remember this password, but it will not be remembered inside your daw when you have to enter the activation phase. I would advise writing it down or using your own password.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Thanks for sharing the trick @Odregos!

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 361 Pro

You don't need to re-enter your password at all when you activate additional Plugin Alliance plugins...

• blasterx
    blasterx Member Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 2023

Hi, I have the same problem, I can activate only cripsytuner

Cheers.

• Simchris
    Simchris Member Posts: 239 Advisor

Top tip...write down all your passwords.