Downloads don't open - Maschine MK2

Bagwan
Bagwan Member Posts: 11 Newcomer
edited January 2023 in Maschine

I have purchased a mk2 maschine Groove

I have installed native instruments and all the rest but don’t know what to do now. They all say there installed but just don’t open.My maschine isn’t doing anything.

I cant open any of the apps that I’ve downloaded.

this is also on my NI screen . Can someone tell me how to resolve this please? Thanks 🙏 ive made a folder and seems to be working

none of the apps , effects nothing is opening in native access either

thanks

dan

Tagged:

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Hello,

first reset the app folder setting to standard or how it was set before you installed all apps. Then go to finder and look for maschine 2 for example, then you should find the program and you can open it and make a icon on your desktop to be able to find it more easily. Also open kontakt 7 player first and reaktor player, so the apps can build the sound database, then you open maschine.

• Uwe303

apps should be there: Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Instruments

• Bagwan

Now most of the apps need re-installing and wont let me do anything

its becoming a nightmare

need to start again I think but its not as easy as just deleting native access

im totally confused

• Uwe303

When did you change the application folder, and what is in the folder i see on the picture. But maybe best is to start all over again and set the folder back to standard before, as I already said.

• 6xes
    6xes Member Posts: 630 Pro
    edited January 2023

have you given all the permissions needed on the OS??

check your privacy & security and make sure all the switches for anything related to Maschine are switched to the on position (full disk access)

Maschine 2

Native access

NTKDaemon

etc etc etc

• Bagwan

Im all set up !!!

thanks for all the help