The old feature suggestions are no longer there

Elias Theuring
Elias Theuring Member Posts: 20 Member
edited January 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

Hello community,

I think it's a pity that the old feature suggestions haven't moved to the new forum.😯

Regards

Elias

Comments

• Eddie_NI
    Eddie_NI Product Team Posts: 355 mod

Hi @Elias Theuring

we are aware of all the feature suggestions that have been posted on the old forum. It's just read-only now, it's not gone.

But feel free to post your feature suggestions again here, just to remind us what you like to see most ;)

Cheers,

Eddie

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

@Elias Theuring Please check our FAQ - we addressed that change and this is something we're currently looking into. It's not gone forever but we just need to re-think how we're doing feature requests 😉

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro

Hi,

The looper is an ongoing article.

Some suggestions:

• A bass booster
    • When you minimize the tuner/metronome, it would be nice to see a few basic parameters, f.e. the tempo, a small tuner, ... in the minizes rack unit. Or maybe provide the ability to expand the component via a MIDI-trigger.
    • A note section in the effect where can wrote some notes and how the effect was created, how the instrument should be setup for the best sound, ...
    • Template function with a default set of components
  • Magic Russ
    Magic Russ Member Posts: 19 Member

I think it would be helpful to have some default/global midi assignments... for example it would be nice to be able to have CC7 applied automatically to the volume pedal and CC 11 automatically assigned to the wah pedal positions. My foot controller has a switch under the wah and it would save some time if I could globally assign that CC to turn on wah or whammy pedals.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    edited February 2022

Hey @Wouter De Muynck @Magic Russ let's not repurpose this thread into a feature request thread. 😄 Pls hang in there and once we get a green light from product teams we'll announce what a feature request process looks like going forward!

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro

@Kaiwan_NI , I trust in you! 🙂 I have some new requests waiting to be shared! Grtz, Wouter

• hlf
    hlf Member Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2022

Wow, "clever" wipe out... :-/

I suggest you to start processing these requests, only a handful changes were implemented while requests piled up for years and years on 45+ pages(!!!). Do you expect us to raise these again?!

BTW VST3 is a burning one, official support of VST2 is ended by Steinberg. Increasing number of vendors don't provide VST2 versions any more.

• hlf
    hlf Member Posts: 8 Member

up____________!