How to claim Cashback 2022?

Chris_Berlin
Chris_Berlin Member Posts: 4 Member
edited November 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi !

(thank you for the English hint)

Last week I have puchased a Komplete Kontrol S88. Today I tryed to claim the promised 200,- €. not possible.

further down it states

4. The cashback offer can only be requested via this website. <--link

And yes, this link directly redirects to the above cited link. A circle. On the same page another button with link "claim cashback" could be clicked.

Same here, no form, just the question to register. Not even a way to open a ticket.

And yes, all this while being logged in with my native access account.

Any ideas?

Best Answers

• Chris_Berlin
    Answer ✓

Problem resolved :)

Solution: The Native instruments site can't deal with firefox 107.0.1 (64 Bit). Sad. When using edge it worked immediately.

So monochrome thank you very much for the support, which in the end was not to quarrel with my abilities to read but with the browser or rather programming skills of ...

Let's see if it will work or better pay out :)

Best regards from Berlin, A.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,554 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi, if anyone comes across this post in the future: please note that this cashback offer expired in January 2023.

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,127 Expert
    edited December 2022

Please note that this is an English speaking forum. As such, please write in that language 🙂

Log-in with your Native ID on support.native-instruments.com (there should be an avatar icon in the upper right), then follow that link again and you should see the form.

Even though you might be logged into the NI main site and forum already, you won't be automatically logged into the Support area.

• Chris_Berlin
    edited December 2022

I am logged in with my account. Checked again. The behaviour remains as described, No Form, just the mentioned circled links.

BR,

A.

• Monochrome

Ah yes, because the link url does indeed go to "https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/cyber-season-2022/cashback/". You were correct on this one.

But, did you click on the blue "Claim Cashback" button again while being logged in @ support.native-instruments.com? I just tested it and can see the form!

• Chris_Berlin

Hi Monochrome,

yes, checked again. https://www.native-instruments.com/en/ than log-in with native ID, Cross-checked if within my account.

Than "caber season see offers"

Than scroll down to "4. The cashback offer can only be requested via this website."

Next page Than blue button "claim cashback", here (strange) webpage is asking "LOG IN TO FILE A TICKET"

Than "log in / create account".

And here we are again. No form.

BTW thank you for the support, but should'nt it be NI to help?

BR, A.

• Monochrome
    edited March 2023

Let's try this:

You should now see the form.

_____

"BTW thank you for the support, but should'nt it be NI to help?"

You're welcome and yes, but since this is a user-to-user community (with a limited amount of NI staff present), chances are that you might also get help from regular users/customers like e.g. me 🙂

• Chris_Berlin
    Answer ✓

Problem resolved :)

Solution: The Native instruments site can't deal with firefox 107.0.1 (64 Bit). Sad. When using edge it worked immediately.

So monochrome thank you very much for the support, which in the end was not to quarrel with my abilities to read but with the browser or rather programming skills of ...

Let's see if it will work or better pay out :)

Best regards from Berlin, A.

• digjoe
    digjoe Member Posts: 2 Member

OK,

I just received my Maschine+ and registered it. I was then prompted by email to claim my cashback which was a pleasant surprise!! However, in the form it doesn't have a USA option in the dropdown menu!! What's the deal? Not valid in USA. Please advise!!

• Blvckrose
    Blvckrose Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same here....I just received my Maschine MK3 today and also registered it. I was then prompted by email to claim my cashback However, in the form it doesn't have a USA option in the dropdown menu!! Not valid in USA. Please advise thank you

• steam01
    steam01 Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi everybody, I dont know, if the problem exist. However, try the Cashback with another Browser. With Firefox I cannot go to the Formular for Cashback. It was a circle to the Site before. Some Hours later I tried it with the "Opera"- Browser and it worked fine.

• steam01
    steam01 Member Posts: 2 Member

Hallo zusasmmen, wer Schwierigkeiten mit dem Cashback-Formular hat, sollte es mit einem anderen Browser versuchen. Bei mir war in Firefox nichts zu machen- kam immer wieder auf die Seite zuvor zurück. Habe dann "Opera" ausprobiert und es klappte. Wird sicher auch mit anderen Brwosern funktionieren. Probiert es aus. Ein muskalisch schönes Jahr euch allen.

• lsegalla
    lsegalla Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi everybody, I asked the cashback more than three months ago but still no feedback on when it will arrive, how do you think it's better to proceed in my case?

• sebastian_laf
    sebastian_laf Member Posts: 23 Member

Hi. I got the same problem. NI confirmed the cashback for my Maschine+ at 3rd January. I started several ticket and wrote Mails without success. I did not receive my cashback since 4 monthy now. Very disappointing.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,554 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi, if anyone comes across this post in the future: please note that this cashback offer expired in January 2023.

This discussion has been closed.