Serial numbers

Bagwan
Bagwan Member Posts: 11 Newcomer

Hello, I bought a maschine groove box off ebay and he gave me the license which therefore gave me serial numbers in native software but it’s taking over 24 hours to the things to register? Is this normal

any help be much appreciated

thanks

dan

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,038 mod
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

yes looks that everything is already registered, i would download everything, and only the latest versions, like kontakt 7 player

P.S. i see in your picture you already have everything installed, so now you can start to have fun and learn maschine, i would start maschine stand alone but first also kontakt and all other stand alone apps you have so they can build the database on first start.

Answers

• Uwe303

Hello,

what happend after you entered the keys, have you tried to re open native acces or go online into your account and check if you see something under "my products". Normally activation is a matter of seconds.

• Bagwan

Its just stuck on this screen

• Bagwan

Is it because I’ve bought it 2nd hand?

• Bagwan

Does this Mean they registered and downloaded?

• Bagwan

I think I’ve been a noob and they are registered

what else do I need to download ?

• Uwe303
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

yes looks that everything is already registered, i would download everything, and only the latest versions, like kontakt 7 player

P.S. i see in your picture you already have everything installed, so now you can start to have fun and learn maschine, i would start maschine stand alone but first also kontakt and all other stand alone apps you have so they can build the database on first start.

• Bagwan

How do I turn it on stand alone???

• Uwe303

you just search for "maschine 2" in finder and start it, same with the other apps, on windows i have automatically the icons on my desktop, i don´t know if it´s the same on mac.