Native Access on M1 taking ages to load products

Amphipod
Amphipod Member Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2022 in Native Access

Hi

I am just installing access onto M1 Pro. I keep getting the screen saying loading products- just keeps circling. I have not downloaded anything yet, but can't get past this stage. Never had an issue before on my non-M1 mac.

I would appreciate some guidance.

Cheers

Anthony

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi Anthony, did you manage to get Native Access to install products in the meantime? Can you please make sure that Native Access and NTKDaemon has 'Full Disk Access" just in case?

• Pool
    Pool Member Posts: 1 Member

I have the same issue, Native Access is stuck on Loading Products forever.

Both Native Access and NTKDaemon have "Full Disk Access". MacOS 13 Ventura on M1 Pro.

• Pedro Costa
    Pedro Costa Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello

I have the same issue , Native Acesss keeps Registering product message in loop , but nothing happens .

i have a Traktor Z2 with Traktor Scratch pro 2, but I cant add none of them into Native Access into Macbook M1 with macOS Ventura 13.1.

Both Native Access and NTKDaemon have "Full Disk Access" as well .

Please, we would really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance

Pedro

• Axel Grewe
    Axel Grewe Member Posts: 1 Member

Same problem here. Ventura 13.1, MacBook Pro 14''

• rogerbenet
    rogerbenet Member Posts: 31 Member

Even when you close and re open the app?

• pbyrne2267
    pbyrne2267 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

What is the solution to the Native Access spinning "Loading Products" error on an M1? I've uninstalled, reinstalled, followed the directions where I have to delete 10 things several times (SUPER time consuming), given full disk permissions, restarted over and over! NOTHING works. Not happy! This is happening way too often. I don't see the answer here......