Library not showing up, even though it's Installed in Native Access?

jaybzjaybz
jaybzjaybz Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi - weird issue here.

I bought Cinesamples Piano In Blue kontakt library.

Loaded up Native Access, entered the serial number, downloaded the files. 'Installation complete', it's now listed under the installed items.

Opened Kontakt 6 latest version, Piano In Blue isn't listed amongst the libraries. Searched for the instruments in 'Files', just in case, but get the error saying 'instrument belongs to a library that is currently not installed'... But it IS installed. And when I click the gear icon to see if it's one of the unactivated libraries, it's not listed there either.

Any help? Ideas?

I've tried restarting everything and reinstalling the library. Nothing doing. Only threads I can find seem to be people using dodgy copies of Kontakt, which I'm not.

Thanks!!!

Best Answer

• jaybzjaybz
    Answer ✓

Thanks for the reply

Turns out I needed to update Kontakt to the latest version of 6 - I had thought it was on autoupdate but it wasn't!

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,535 Expert

Are you launching the standalone Kontakt or as a plugin within a DAW because you need to load the standalone Kontakt for it to build the database.

• jaybzjaybz
    Answer ✓

Thanks for the reply

Turns out I needed to update Kontakt to the latest version of 6 - I had thought it was on autoupdate but it wasn't!