Why do all NI Plugins load in initial state on saved FL projects

skyscrprs
skyscrprs Member Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2023 in Native Access

Hi There

I recently did some modification on my pc hardware an reinstalled windows 10.

After reintalling FL Studio and all NI plugins and libraries (Native Acces) I ran into the issue, that for every project i open the NI Plugins are loaded in initial state (doesn't matter if its Massive, Massive X, Kontakt, Komplete Kontrol or whatever).

Massive X for Example gives me following Message instead of loading the saved preset:

I tried to find out if other plugins load presets correctly but "unfortunately" I hardly every use anything other than NI so I can't find a project to check it.

Did anyone run into the same problem?

Do you think it's more of a Host (FL Studio) problem or did I do something wrong while installing NI Plugins and content?

I'll appreciate every little hint, that brings me closer to restore my projects.

Thanks

skyscrprs

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@skyscrprs I don't think I ever saw that error message. I'm not sure where the problem could be coming from. Is this coming from the Komplete Kontrol window? Another plug-in?

A couple of things to check: Are you able to open all the NI programs, like Komplete Kontrol, Kontakt, etc... in standalone ? Can you load all your instruments. Are you also able to load them in FLStudio? If it works, if you save a small project, is the newly saved project also showing these error messages?

I would recommend to submit a request here and maybe my colleagues can help: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

• skyscrprs
    skyscrprs Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi Jeremy

Thanks for the reply, I'll submit a request there.

For new projects everything works perfectly fine. I can open all products in standalone and inside FL Studio and all the libraries and sounds are there. When I create a new project and save it, it loads as it should on re-open.

Komplete Kontrol Massive, and Kontakt don't show any error messages at all they just load in initial state with no instrument or sound selected. Only Massive X shows the message above.

On my search for help I came across a post where someone wrote about similar issues after updating Massive X from version 1.1 to 1.2. I'm pretty sure I was still on 1.1 on the old system and NAccess installed 1.4.

Is there a way to get version 1.1 back to check that?

Thanks

skyscrprs

• Jeremy_NI

@skyscrprs Was your issue fixed? I see that you contacted us and one of my colleagues got back to you but you didn't reply. Let us know if you still need help.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

This discussion has been closed.