Problems with Komplete 10 Ultimate

AlexMental
AlexMental Member Posts: 5 Member

Hi there, I'm having issues with installing my Komplete 10 Ultimate on a new PC. I purchased it way back in 2016 and installed it using the NI Service Center. Now I'm trying to install this product on my new computer and I'm facing the following problem: 

In my account on the NI website, I can see that NI Komplete 10 Ultimate is in my list of purchased products. I can also see the serial number. The site prompted me to download the product using Native Access. I installed Native Access, signed in with my account, but NI Komplete 10 Ultimate is not among the available products. When I try to add a serial number through the “Add serial” button, there's a warning stating that the serial number is incorrect.

Any ideas what is wrong and how I can install it now? It worked perfectly on my old PC.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

It should work the way you do it. So, probably something went wrong and you will have to open the Support Ticket at NI web.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod

@AlexMental Komplete 10 Ultimate is a bundle, it will not show as such in Native Access, you will only see your available products to donload and install. Are products missing? Make sure to also tick that box in Native Access preferences:

• AlexMental
    edited December 2022

@Jeremy_NI Yes, I can't see products. Please, check the picture. "Show discontinued products" is on.

• Kubrak

Just by the way.... Is not your K10U licence, Upgrade/Crossgrade? And if yes, do you still have the corresponding Base Product?

• AlexMental

@Kubrak When I bought the NI K10U, one activation code showed up in my account on the site. It is still there, and I can see it. As I understand, this is the code for the base product. I don't have any other upgrade/activation codes.

• Kubrak

Ok. In that case, something went wrong. Have you entered correct user and password in NA? Sometimes it happens that people have two NI accounts...

The best would be to open the Support Ticket...

• AlexMental

@Kubrak @Jeremy_NI By the way... If I decide to update my K10 to K14 (I want to buy update for 400$), will Native Access claim to install products from K10 first and then update them?

Or after update I will get another activation code for K14 and don't need any K10 stuff in Native Access to install products from K14?

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

You will receive a new serial to register in Native Access, which will add the Komplete 14 products to your account. From there you can install any products you like.

• Kubrak

You will have access to all products from K14U and also to those that are in K10U and are not in K14U. Absynth and older major versions of Kontakt, Reaktor and Guitar Rig, and maybe few more.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod

@AlexMental It seems you contacted our support and provided a solution, is all fixed now?

• AlexMental

@Jeremy_NI Yes, I fixed a problem buying 14 KOMPLETE 😀