Kontakt 7 Factory Library 2 - Failed Install

kripke
kripke Member Posts: 12 Member

I've installed Kontakt 7 with no problem but I'm getting a "Failed" message when trying to install the Factory Library 2 - as below.

Can anyone help please?

I'm on a Mac Mini M1 with Ventura 13.0.1

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016913977-Native-Access-Error-Message-Installation-Failed-Mac- you could try this, but you already installed kontakt so maybe it's another issue, worth a try anyway, also changing the download folder could help or cleaning up the current one

• kripke
    Answer ✓

Success. Library has now installed

For anyone else with a similar issue just go to

Settings/Privacy & Security/Full Disk Access - then just allow access to Native Access as below

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016913977-Native-Access-Error-Message-Installation-Failed-Mac- you could try this, but you already installed kontakt so maybe it's another issue, worth a try anyway, also changing the download folder could help or cleaning up the current one

• kripke

Thanks - coincidentally I just found that myself!

Hopefully it will help...just waiting for the library to download again

• kripke
    Answer ✓

Success. Library has now installed

For anyone else with a similar issue just go to

Settings/Privacy & Security/Full Disk Access - then just allow access to Native Access as below

• QueMusiQ
    QueMusiQ Member Posts: 6 Member

What about for windows users? Because it happens to me too.

• Uwe303
  • Woozat
    Woozat Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello, I have the same problem downloading over the last 5 minutes the server returns me this same error... Since then I have read and applied everything it had on the NI site (including what is said here) and always this same denial of the server. I'm wondering if the problem wouldn't come from him?

Config: Mac Studio M1 Max | Ventura 13.2.1