Routing in Maschine+ Standalone

keilyn3d
keilyn3d Member Posts: 3 Member

Hello, I want to send the output of a group to a sound or to another group, in the manual says that I should be able to select it in the output->audio->dest but in the list of options I only have Master, Group (same group) and Ext. (1-16).

Is not possible to route in standalone mode?

I just want to make some multiband compression, if routing is not possible is there's another way to do multiband compression on Standalone mode?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,302 Expert
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓

If you load only FX in a Sound, it should become available as destination. Already did that on the M+ for FX chains to be available on multiple Sounds.

I‘m not entirely sure it works for Groups as well.

Answers

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,302 Expert
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓

If you load only FX in a Sound, it should become available as destination. Already did that on the M+ for FX chains to be available on multiple Sounds.

I‘m not entirely sure it works for Groups as well.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod
    edited December 2022

What Ozon said works fine, for Groups aswell.

I'm confused tho... How is routing gonna help you achieve multi-band compression?

Converting a Reaktor user patch would be your best bet IMO, something like this one maybe: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/2391/

• keilyn3d
    keilyn3d Member Posts: 3 Member

Thanks Ozon it works fine.

D-One I made the multiband compressor by using 3 pads each one with a filter and a compressor (LP+compressor, BP+compressor and HP+compressor), and I use the output, the aux1 and aux2 to send to these pads instead of sending to the master, it works perfect for my needs.

if someone is curios about why I want a multiband compressor, I have a JBL speaker to use the maschine+, but the JBL aux have latency unless you disable the DPS, but when you disable the DPS it sounds really bad, and the multiband compressor is to simulate the JBL DPS.