Was gifted used Maschine and A49 for Christmas

Hollow
Hollow Member Posts: 3 Member

My dad bought me a maschine studio and A49 keyboard from the pawn shop for Christmas. I always like to register my products so when I tried it said it was registered to someone else. I put in a support ticket but I haven't heard back yet. Is there anything else I can do? I already sent them the receipt and the serial numbers and images of both products

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

@Hollow There's not much more than can be done. I checked your request and it looks like you gave all the necessary infos. My colleagues should get back to you as soon as possible, our responses can be a little delayed during the holiday season but hopefully you'll be able to enjoy your product soon!

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

@Hollow There's not much more than can be done. I checked your request and it looks like you gave all the necessary infos. My colleagues should get back to you as soon as possible, our responses can be a little delayed during the holiday season but hopefully you'll be able to enjoy your product soon!

• Hollow
    Hollow Member Posts: 3 Member

Ok cool thank you very much, I just wanted to make sure it was as easy and streamlined as possible for you all and clarify that I did everything right, happy holidays!