Turnaround time for support tickets?

atomjack
atomjack Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hey folks, I have had a ticket out for 3 days and wondered what the turnaround time is?

My issue is my wife got me a Maschine+ for Xmas, but Musician's Friend sent her a used/demo device from a Guitar Center and it was already registered. None of the paperwork is in the box and I need to have the license transferred. I have all the receipts, photos, etc. in ticket 3570569 but cannot see a way to view the ticket or try and ping for a response.

I just want to start playing with it :)

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@atomjack I pinged my colleagues about your request, hopefully it's being taken care of in the next couple of days, we are a bit reduced at the moment and have a lot of requests but it should stay reasonable and you'll be able to enjoy your device soon.

Answers

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,302 Expert

Congratulations to a wonderful wife!

It‘s holiday season and I assume part of the staff might be on vacation until next week. Maybe spend some quality time with your wife while waiting for an answer from support!

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Also one thing. Have you received the confirmation email, that you have issued the Ticket? If not, something went wrong and the Ticket got lost somewhere....

Years ago, all my Tickets got lost if using certain browser. After using different browser, everything started to work fine....

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@atomjack I pinged my colleagues about your request, hopefully it's being taken care of in the next couple of days, we are a bit reduced at the moment and have a lot of requests but it should stay reasonable and you'll be able to enjoy your device soon.