Sound issue with Traktor Pro 3

Tijs
Tijs Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited May 2022 in Komplete General

Hello, I have a problem with traktor 3, I have a choppy sound when I use the software, I mix with headphones and with a Pioneer controller, currently under Windows 11, thank you for your answer 

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sunborn
    Sunborn Member Posts: 2,243 Expert
    Answer ✓

Make sure that you are using an ASIO driver, and not the default Windows one! Even the free ASIO4ALL driver will do the job, though i suggest, especially in case that you don't have a sound card with ASIO driver, the excellent Voicemeeter!

Now, [and since that you are not provide any useful information (thus i have to guess and pretend I'm an oracle 😋) about your configuration] in case that you do have an ASIO driver, then it is wrongly configured! I guess that you probably have a very low buffering and your system is not power enough to support it. So, find your ASIO settings and increase the buffering to 256, for start. If you still have "choppy" problems, then go to 512 first and to 1024 as last option! ...if you still have problems at 1024, eh... go buy a sound card!

Good luck.

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn Member Posts: 2,243 Expert
    Answer ✓

Make sure that you are using an ASIO driver, and not the default Windows one! Even the free ASIO4ALL driver will do the job, though i suggest, especially in case that you don't have a sound card with ASIO driver, the excellent Voicemeeter!

Now, [and since that you are not provide any useful information (thus i have to guess and pretend I'm an oracle 😋) about your configuration] in case that you do have an ASIO driver, then it is wrongly configured! I guess that you probably have a very low buffering and your system is not power enough to support it. So, find your ASIO settings and increase the buffering to 256, for start. If you still have "choppy" problems, then go to 512 first and to 1024 as last option! ...if you still have problems at 1024, eh... go buy a sound card!

Good luck.

• Tijs
    Tijs Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Merci à vous, mais ça ne fonctionne toujours pas, j'avais traktor 2, je n'étais pas emmerder avec, traktor 3 n'est pas fiable,pour le prix c'est exagéré...

• JONNYBONNYROCK
    JONNYBONNYROCK Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

je suis tellement en accord j'ai un probleme avec le son de mes headphone sur mon traktor s3 en fait le son du pre ecoute fonctionne mais pas très fort dans les écouteurs ça fait déja une heure et demi que je perds mon temps a essayer de remédier a ça dans les configuration, preference ->mixer-->mixer layout -->crossader

je ne suis pas capable de monter le son dans le layout crossfader, que dois-je comprendre??

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited December 2022

Hey @JONNYBONNYROCK and @Tijs

Please note that our community is in English only, as mentioned in our code of conduct sticked on top of the page where you create a new discussion.

Feel free to use a translator so everyone can participate.

Thank you.