Choir Omnia Update 70GB?

AKB48
AKB48 Member Posts: 8 Member

This morning I launched Native Access and there is a 70GB Choir Omnia Update. I did notice that my original install only had a few presets. This brings me to my question. The size of update leads me to believe it’s a full overhaul that will fix the missing presets?

Best Answers

• AKB48
    Answer ✓

Sorry for the late response, the update was not 70GB, it was just a small fix.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

Hey all, after checking with our installation support team, this is a known bug in the last versions of Native Access. Native Access shows the size of the full product and not the size of the update. Hopefully this gets addressed in the next versions.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

I am not sure, but my feeling is that NA2 does not show size of download, but full size of library/plugin. It would be, of course, rather misleading.

I have not checked my suspicion, so I may be wrong....

Generally, if you think that installation is not correct, you may ask NA2 for reinstall of given item.

• Jeremy_NI

@AKB48 I think @Kubrak is right here. I also updated Omnia but without checking the size and it was really fast so I doubt the update was 70 Gb. You can check the changelog in Native Access:

If things are missing in your Onmia, then it could be another issue. What is or was missing?

• Jany11Mach
    Jany11Mach Member Posts: 3 Member

This morning I launched Native Access and there is a 70GB Choir Omnia Update. I did notice that my original install only had a few presets.

• Jeremy_NI

@Jany11Mach Before updating can you check the size of the installed library?

• AKB48
    Answer ✓

Sorry for the late response, the update was not 70GB, it was just a small fix.

• F1308
    F1308 Member Posts: 81 Helper

Indeed.

I have been delaying a 25 GB update because I was on LTE and when I finally took on it I got perplexed seeing a mere 4 MB download.

This kind of misleading information should be fixed right away.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

If I remember right, it worked as expected in NA1. The size of download has been shown. And maybe also the overall size of library.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

Hey all, after checking with our installation support team, this is a known bug in the last versions of Native Access. Native Access shows the size of the full product and not the size of the update. Hopefully this gets addressed in the next versions.