Traktor et connexion casque jbl

power
power Member Posts: 4 Member

Bonjour je ne parviens pas à connecter en Bluetooth Traktor puis avec mon casque Jbl je regardé sur mon ami google et bien compliqué à comprendre excusez moï si un d’entre vous avez la solution merci de bien vouloir me le communiqué

Best Answer

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,217 Expert
    Answer ✓

I can't get Traktor to connect in Bluetooth and then with my Jbl helmet I look on my google friend and it's very complicated to understand. I'm sorry if any of you have a solution, please let me know.

Please use deepl.com or similar to translate your questions.

Traktor can only use a single audio interface at a time. The best way is just to use a cable.

Bluetooth will also add delay.

If you have to use headphones and bluetooth speakers you will need to create a fake software audio device, that includes both your normal controller / soundcard and the bluetooth one. It's messy and somewhat complicated.

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,217 Expert
    Answer ✓

I can't get Traktor to connect in Bluetooth and then with my Jbl helmet I look on my google friend and it's very complicated to understand. I'm sorry if any of you have a solution, please let me know.

Please use deepl.com or similar to translate your questions.

Traktor can only use a single audio interface at a time. The best way is just to use a cable.

Bluetooth will also add delay.

If you have to use headphones and bluetooth speakers you will need to create a fake software audio device, that includes both your normal controller / soundcard and the bluetooth one. It's messy and somewhat complicated.

• power
    power Member Posts: 4 Member

Good evening and thank you very much for your perfectly complete answer Happy New Year 2023