Expansion thumbnails missing in Maschine and Komplete Kontrol

Reborn183
Reborn183 Member Posts: 1 Member
edited February 2023 in Native Access

What's going on my Native Instruments Peeps, I have a question. I'm hope I'm not the only one experiencing this issue with certain artcovers not being shown. I just recently got the free Instrument called Hypha and the New Borough Chops Expansions and none of the artwork shows up in the Maschine nor in Komplete Kontrol. Also the Thrill artwork shows up on the screen but not in the Hardwares of KKS49 nor on the MMK3. Please somebody help me out here and let me know if I'm not the only one experiencing this. I also looked with the user and then NI Resources to see if I can find the database and image and it doesn't show up at all. Only in the content folder that I have on the external hard drive.

Best Answers

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,314 mod
    Answer ✓
  • Antidote82
    Antidote82 Member Posts: 7 Member
    edited December 2022

I purchased Borough Chops today and I'm having the same issue. I also couldn't locate the NI Resources folder as mentioned in the article. I'm also apprehensive about moving my Komplete Kontrol and Maschine 2 folders in the Trash in order to fix it. Wondering if anyone has found this method to work.

• Antidote82
    Antidote82 Member Posts: 7 Member
    edited December 2022

DON'T DO IT! I just tried it and not only is the thumbnail still missing, but all of my User files (Projects, Kits, One-Shot Samples, etc.) were missing when Maschine restarted. It caused a bit of a panic. All of the NI files reloaded fine, but I had to rescan my User Library to get everything back. It also took a long time for Maschine to re-establish its database which is likely to happen if you have a lot of products and plugins.

• Jeremy_NI

@Antidote82 This usually fixes the issue, not sure what went wrong in your case but deleting the folders showed in this article only resets the database for Komplete Kontrol and Maschine. What is your operating system by the way?

• Josswing
    Josswing Member Posts: 2 Member

hola yo tengo el mismo problema con la expansion Borough Chop, he seguido la guia para solucionarlo y nada, no se soluciona

• Jeremy_NI

@Josswing As you may have noticed this forum is in English only, and also this post, so please use an online translator like GoogleTranslate or DeepL.

• makasao
    makasao Member Posts: 2 Member

I'm on macOs Ventura and this solution isn't working for me well. Some of the thumbnails came back but rest of them aprox 8-10 not.

I have tried few times mentioned way always having different results.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@makasao If the solution provided did not work, here you can find a zipped image folder with most of our products: image folder

Unzip it tthen move the contents of it into into this folder:

Macintosh HD > Users > Shared > NI Resources > image

When prompted select "skip" and the the "apply for all" box -> only the missing ones will be added.

• makasao
    makasao Member Posts: 2 Member

Almost 57 mb - the biggest here for now ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybud7qun0jqfh6o/image.zip?dl=0

• Ibestudio
    Ibestudio Member Posts: 6 Member

@Jeremy_NI 1/16 image folder worked @makasao 1/18 post helped TY :0)

• Ibestudio

Thank You Natives

• Ibestudio

I am missing Mosaic Tape and GP07 Scoring guitar anyone have those imagines?

• fu-ni
    fu-ni Member Posts: 1 Member

It is pathetic that we have to fix this manually - it should just work out of the box!

And the above method does not work - restores some images, but other disappear. Pathetic.

• aafanatic
    aafanatic Member Posts: 35 Helper

I struggled with this today. I am on M2 Ventura 13.2. The file deletion method didn’t work for me. Adding the image files helped, but there are still many missing. I will try again tomorrow and report back.

PS I am not disappointed in NI, I love their products. I have been with them since Maschine 1.0 and Core Audio 🥹

• Jeremy_NI

@aafanatic There was an issue with Native Access not installing some of the thumbnails. Please try to update to the latest version of Native Access (3.2.0) and reinstall the products where images are missing.