Beatport & Beatsource file will not play

dariodelima
dariodelima Member Posts: 50 Advisor
edited November 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Evening All

Anyone else having issues with beatport or beatsource streaming files not playing, is happening on both mac and windows that i tested it on. both the latest official release and the beta

logged into beatsource and beatport however when i load a track it gives error messeage.

File cannot be played: The file may be missing, corrupted or unavailble.

searched through the forums but could not find an answer only thing i found was the workaround for windows when it did not log in. However files do not play on either windows or mac for me at this moment.

Perhaps i missed the post, anyone else having this issue at the moment?

Thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• DJorakle
    DJorakle Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Anyone else having issues with beatport or beatsource streaming files not playing, is happening on both mac and windows that i tested it on. both the latest official release and the beta

logged into beatsource and beatport however when i load a track it gives error messeage.

File cannot be played: The file may be missing, corrupted or unavailble.

searched through the forums but could not find an answer only thing i found was the workaround for windows when it did not log in. However files do not play on either windows or mac for me at this moment.

Perhaps i missed the post, anyone else having this issue at the moment?

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @dariodelima @DJorakle Can you try reinstalling Traktor Pro 3 via the new version of Native Access?

• surucand
    surucand Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited November 2022

The same issue. Beatsource playlist tracks are not loaded into Decks -"download/network error". Picture attached.

Considered to buy PRO 3 but this issue is crucial for this decision.

• surucand
    surucand Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited November 2022

The solution in fact is simple - there should be a any kind of subscription to beatsource.

• s3ven
    s3ven Member Posts: 1 Member

I'm having the same issue, I just got my free month of beatsource pro and none of the songs will load into my decks, always says "network/download error" & "File can not be played: The file may be missing or corrupted"

Songs I load in from my personal downloads on my mac work just not beatsource or beatport

• djstevie
    djstevie Member Posts: 1 Member

I have same problem logged in beatsource via tractor pro and can't listen or load tracks from streaming I won't be subcribing just on free trial but I won't waste my money it should work I do want want to reinstall tractor that is always a nightmare.please sort this problem out beatsource.

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru

Some beatsource tracks are only for top tier Beatsource subscribers for dj edits and what not.

• DjHellraiser
    DjHellraiser Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

I am having the same issue

• DjHellraiser
    DjHellraiser Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
  • mikijoe1
    mikijoe1 Member Posts: 3 Member

I have the same issue, in fact both Beatsource and Beatport are correctly connected to traktor pro v3.9.0 90 (on Mac OS Monterey 12.6.7) but only Beatport music is loading, but Beatport fails to load the music (see screenshot Deck B).

I tried the procedure step by step on the Beatsource support page, (log out, uninstall, reinstall Traktor, etc.), I opened a ticket to the Beatsource team support, I am waiting for an answer.

I have subscribed the Beatsource/Beatport Professional plan for 1 month testing.

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 566 Pro

Has everyone having this issue made sure the firewall is not blocking this?