Native Access frozen trying to install Komplete Control

Giles
Giles Member Posts: 10 Member

I accessed NA as I have done many times in the past to update 5 items, and it is now hanging while trying to install Komplete Control, the other items are queued. This behaviour persists even if I close NA, or even uninstall/reinstall it.

Can this be reset somehow?

I'm on Windows 10 if that helps.

Many thanks.

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

Do you upgrade your win 10 to 22H2? If not, do it please.

On win 10 pro I've upgraded in October. Microsoft set it to free at Nov. 18th this year.

• Giles

Are you saying I should upgrade to Win 11? My suggested updates shows 22H2 as being Win 11.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Paule This is probably unrelated.

@Giles I htink I replied to another post. Have you tried uninstalling Komplete Kontrol before trying to reinstall it in Native Access?

• Giles

Yes I uninstalled Komplete Control as well as Native Access, but when I reinstalled NA it resumed trying to install Komplete Control.

• Jeremy_NI

Can you try to install Komplete Kontrol from this installer ? Is Komplete Kontrol opening then?

• Giles

Yes that worked fine, however when I launched Native Access it still seems to think it is installing Komplete Control whatever I do.

• Giles

This is what I am getting

• Giles

I also notice that even when I close Native Access it still seems to be taking up around 15% CPU

• Jeremy_NI

@Giles Sometimes, all is needed is a computer restart. Let us know if you still need help.

• Giles

I killed the processes in task manager which did work. When I restarted NA it no longer kept trynig to continue with Komplete Control so I was able to do my other updates but I haven't risked downloading Komplete Control again yet.