Guitar Rig 6 Midi foot controller and live preset

Martin Plouffe
Martin Plouffe Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi, I finally changed my guitar processor and I was undecided between Ik multimedia and GT Rig 6 because I upgraded from Native Instrument and Gt Rig 6 is included in my upgrade.

I have 2 Questions: 1- Is GT Rig 6 compatible with Mainstage 3 I have a midi foot controller Roland FC-200 it transmits midi messages but not the right ones. 2- Is it possible to make presets to play Live either with Mainstage or directly with GT Rig 6. Tks Mart

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓
    1. Guitar Rig 6 is compatible with most DAWs that support AU, VSTs, AAX, VST3. If you want to control it with MIDI you need to choose Guitar Rig 6 MFX (for Midi controlled fx) like in Logic.
    2. I'm not sure what you mean here but you can MIDI learn the next and previous preset button in Guitar Rig 6

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓
    1. Guitar Rig 6 is compatible with most DAWs that support AU, VSTs, AAX, VST3. If you want to control it with MIDI you need to choose Guitar Rig 6 MFX (for Midi controlled fx) like in Logic.
    2. I'm not sure what you mean here but you can MIDI learn the next and previous preset button in Guitar Rig 6