Maschine plus problems on group patterns composed of loops

gigino
gigino Member Posts: 13 Member
edited December 2022 in Maschine

Ciao

I wonder if the same thing happens to someone: starting from a group of kits from an expansion, a group made up of drum loops in the pre-listening, everything is ok. when I load it and play the factory patterns they are often unlistenable and unusable because they don't go in time. It seems to feel like a novice drummer, in short, it seems that there are loop reading defects with empty touches out of time and out of phase. What can it be? did this happen to you too? Hello, thank you, Louis

Tagged:

Best Answer

• gigino
    Answer ✓

Thanks Ozone

I actually solved it. The problem is that I was playing the pattern at a different speed than the loop used and this creates problems in some cases. Thanks for your attention and suggestions. Hello Luigi

Answers

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,302 Expert

Loops can have a huge impact on the CPU which leads to clicks, dropouts or timing problems.

What Audio Engine are you using for your loops? If you’re using Stretch, try to change to Re-Pitch if possible. That should have a lower impact on CPU.

• gigino
    Answer ✓

Thanks Ozone

I actually solved it. The problem is that I was playing the pattern at a different speed than the loop used and this creates problems in some cases. Thanks for your attention and suggestions. Hello Luigi