Komplete Kontrol Scanning Fails

Leverty
Leverty Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited December 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi -

I'm new here and not a computer savvy guy, so I apologize in advance. I'm failing when trying to get Complete Control to open for the first time in Protools. It crashes during the scan.

In an email tech support inquiry, the NI tech told me,

"It could be the case that there is another product in your Plug-In folder that is causing the Komplete Kontrol scan to fail, resulting in the plugin manager being incomplete. To get the NI products working it should be enough to move all of the plug-ins into a "VST backup" and "Component backup" folder and to leave only the NI plug-ins in the system VST and Component folders."

He provided me with the path to these folders and I don't see anything labeled as "NI".

I don't know which of the plugins in these folders are "NI plug-ins. Can someone please provide me with a list of these?

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@Leverty I see you managed to fix the issue with the help of one of our support agents. I'm closing this thread then.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@Leverty I see you managed to fix the issue with the help of one of our support agents. I'm closing this thread then.

This discussion has been closed.