Can't find Komplete Kontrol program

musicforhim
musicforhim Member Posts: 1 Member
edited February 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Just received my S88 MkII. Followed the video tutorial: registered, downloaded Native Access, registered keyboard with serial number, click on install all and this is what I get (see screenshot). Can't find Komplete Kontrol when I search for it on my computer and all the other downloads I thought I was supposed to get are missing. The keyboard screens show KOMPLETE KONTROL and Smart Keyboard Controller.

I was using a USB to USB-C cable but switched to the standard cable that came in the box. Don't know if that had something to do with it?

2018 MacBook Pro Intel running Monterey...soon moving to Mac Studio M1 MAX in a few days.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod

@musicforhim Sorry, this post escaped our radar, I'm only finding about it now. Do you still have this issue? I checked your account and see that you have all the necessary licences there. IS the issue fixed or you still need help?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod
    Answer ✓

You didn't get back to us. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.