Discount vouchers not valid for u-he products?

RockyD
RockyD Member Posts: 11 Member

I received a code when I upgraded to Komplete 14 recently and there's also the 2022 holiday gift code in my inbox. "This holiday season, we’re giving you free gifts to refresh your creative flow. Until January 16, you can get £22.00 off anything you like from the NI online shop."

Neither are being accepted when trying to purchase u-he's Repro from the NI store. Native Instruments | Shopping Cart (native-instruments.com)

Best Answer

• RockyD
    Answer ✓

Already discounted. 🤦‍♂️

The e-voucher is valid for all Native Instruments software products in the NI Online Shop, excluding hardware, updates, upgrades, crossgrades, educational versions, and products already on special offer. The e-voucher is personalized and only for use by the appointed addressee/user. It is not transferable and may not be resold. If not redeemed, the e-voucher expires on January 16, 2023. If the total amount of the e-voucher is not redeemed, the holder is not entitled to payment of the remaining balance. Only one e-voucher can be used per product purchase. The e-voucher can only be redeemed at the NI Online Shop. The e-voucher may not be redeemed for cash. This special offer is valid from December 7, 2022 until January 16, 2023, at the NI online shop.

Answers

• RockyD
    Answer ✓

Already discounted. 🤦‍♂️

The e-voucher is valid for all Native Instruments software products in the NI Online Shop, excluding hardware, updates, upgrades, crossgrades, educational versions, and products already on special offer. The e-voucher is personalized and only for use by the appointed addressee/user. It is not transferable and may not be resold. If not redeemed, the e-voucher expires on January 16, 2023. If the total amount of the e-voucher is not redeemed, the holder is not entitled to payment of the remaining balance. Only one e-voucher can be used per product purchase. The e-voucher can only be redeemed at the NI Online Shop. The e-voucher may not be redeemed for cash. This special offer is valid from December 7, 2022 until January 16, 2023, at the NI online shop.

• David Reece
    David Reece Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2023

I know it’s now October but I have my voucher from June 2023. I had the same issue last summer when I upgraded and the year before that etc….. and the Christmases in between. When I look at the list of products that are available to me I know that the products available are already available in my version of the software. What would be a good idea in stead having to search through hunters of products to then find out you can buy this or that product with your voucher is actually let you k kw what products are covered under the voucher. I have an account with IK MultiMedia. I am not skating one product against another. However when you get a voucher with this company you click on the my upgrades/offers and your are given a list of the products that are covered by the voucher. I just put one product into my basket no discount, it was an NI product etc…. The message I got was this item was already discounted. I tried another product a bundle this time and exactly the same issue. It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack. Is there anyway that NI can actually display the products allowed by the voucher in your account. I have worked on databases myself and basically your client purchases the NI Collectors Bundle. When you purchase this bundle in the scenes behind you set up a template that has this or that product ticked that way when the client logs into their product from the net they can see what they have. I worked on financial services but the principle is the same. In the background your create a template that fits a certain product and what you can do with that ie login, view product details and values. You do this by ticking radio buttons in the background. You only need to create it once for the said product and this applies to every person on the database that has that policy. Same way with internal users you set up what they can and can’t do by using the radio buttons. Technically this is the same as a NI Product you tick off the products you already hold and subtract from the database excluding partner products not included in the deal. When I look at my offers etc…. I can see that I can upgrade or my offers and it offers me a product that I can’t technically regress back to ie standard because in the edition I have everything is included. I. Do have the option to upgrade to the collectors edition but that is in a special offer and you can’t use the voucher. In my account I can see offers beside my name and you click on this and these are partner offers which the voucher doesn’t cover. Now we have a sale on you can’t use the voucher on the Massive soundbanks because instead of being £44 they are now £22. You can’t win. The last time I looked at this problem I copied over what is included in collectors edition to a couldnt in excel. The ne created another column with the product and I sifted through the products that were not in my edition but in the collectors. Now that is something that me as an end user shouldn’t be having to do. My piece on the matter.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,239 mod
    edited November 2023

Yeah , one of my first posts in the old forum were about the 'welcome' vouchers and how useless I thought that it is. Most people were not exactly agreeing .

But I do agree with you about the voucher , not about IK Multimedia (their latest product manager installs something that is flagged by AV as trojan having suspicious behavior and they delete all forum posts related to that and other stuff that is a no-no to write about)(just saying , I do NOT want an IK M. discussion here)..

I also have $25 voucher not used that , since it can not be used for hardware and can not be used for things already discounted and can not be used for upgrades and since can not either be used for anything else in store without I have to spend money then I have absolutely no use for it ! Especially not since everything where I would not have to spend too much on top of voucher already is in the Collectors Edition which I hope that I one day will be able to buy an upgrade to at a sale if discounted high enough.