What is the equivalent for the included "25,00 € Gutschein" in Komplete bundles?

Bazebuster
Bazebuster Member Posts: 12 Member

I mean,

Does it compare to the Gift Card (Universal usage) or is it a "bound" Voucher? What would be kinda weird, If you own ultimate ce...you know what I mean?

Thanks for your time and an Answer 🙂

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Bazebuster what do you mean by a bound voucher? :)

• Bazebuster
    edited December 2022

Thanks for coming back on my question 🙂

A "bound Voucher" in my meaning would be - Just for Ni Expansions, Maschine, Traktor, NI-only. Gift Card would also include Things Like NKS-Partner content Like Heavyocity, Output, Soundiron, U-He andandand.

• Bazebuster

Sorry I forgot to quote 😬 (stupid old Guy on a smartphone Screen)

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Gotcha. There should be terms and conditions at the bottom of the email you received from us. But usually, the code works only on NI products and is not valid on updates, upgrades, crossgrades, edu licenses, hardware, or products that are part of a special offer.

NKS content is also excluded. Hope this answers your question!

• Bazebuster
    edited December 2022

Yes, that answers my question, but also is kinda making me sad 🤔🙂

But - followUp question incoming - I own a k13u ce. And for now, the Standard Komplete 14 would sufficient fullfill its Work. But when I decide to get the k14 U ce Update (from 13u ce) I could sell my "Komplete 14standard Update", right?

Edit: now I quoted 😄

• RockyD
    RockyD Member Posts: 11 Member

I feel your pain.

It's hard to use the vouchers when you already have a suite that includes most of the products it may be redeemed on and there are products I would not afford to purchase at full price even with the voucher, so not being able to use the voucher towards a product that is on promotion means I end up not using the vouchers before they expire.

Obviously appreciate NI's generosity in offering the vouchers and discounts at all. 😘