Why won't Lores install.

pepsiman
pepsiman Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited February 2023 in Kontakt

Lores will download just fine. But when I click to install it, I get an error telling me something about corrupt digital programing or something like that. This has been two weeks now emailing back and forth with no answer in sight. Can some one please help me?

Best Answer

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    edited December 2022

It says it "can't be installed because its digital signature is not trusted". Odd, because all of NI's current products are Apple-certified.

Have you tried this step listed under "If you want to open an app that hasn’t been notarized or is from an unidentified developer"?

If the issue still persists, please get in touch with NI's support.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited December 2022

Have you tried right clicking the installer and choosing open?

the installation should take place in Native Access, what is happening there if you click on Install? Do you get an error message? Please post a screenshot.

Have you given Full Disk Access to Native Access and the NTKDAemon? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

If these items don't appear in the list, click the plus (+) symbol and add them from:

Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Access

Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > NTK > NTKDaemon

• MLW
    MLW Member Posts: 12 Member

I have a similar problem with my mac pro silicon but not the same. I purchased Lores 26th Nov 22 and still it won’t install from Native Access.Library is to go to ssd with bags of space.So sometimes it will start and gets to 2 hours and fails. Other times it says not enough space as it needs 180 gb for it to install on your computer though I have close to 280gb available.My internet is fine no issues.Have been sent a google/Lores file independently which fails too. Have had to purchase a download manager separately.Almost exhausted can’t quite understand why install on Native Access fails.I recently purchased K14 too with no problem installing.Have Native ticked in security even turned off firewall etc but nothing.Even if it downloads on a download manager which is last resort how would I get updates. Its a total nightmare.

• Jeremy_NI

@MLW My colleague sent you an iso file, then a zip file, have you received the zip file and does it fail too? Lores is one of the biggest libraries (68GB). I see you tried different versions of Native Access, what version are you using now?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_kontakt

This discussion has been closed.