Anyone having a Sync issue with the new EMPIRE BREAKS Play Kontakt Instrument?

2»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

@choralsm @Stefan Wendin Sorry to get back so late on that issue. Would it be possible for you to reproduce the issue in a very small project, zip it and post it here so we can try & reproduce the issue?

• Benny Makes Music
    Benny Makes Music Member Posts: 3 Member

Same issue here and still no update or fix from NI. Bit gutted I've wasted £44 on something that works for a bit and then goes completely out of sync 😪 I'll try and zip a little thing in here hoping we can get to the bottom of it! Such a shame as that extension has such great sounds 😮‍💨

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

@Benny Makes Music Have you tried the steps in this thread? IT's been consolidated as a KB article: My KONTAKT Instrument Is Out of Sync in FL Studio

If that does not apply to you please give more info, like operating system, DAW, how to reproduce the bug, etc...

• sickvisionz
    sickvisionz Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2023

Was having the same issue and came to this thread. Solved it instantly. I've had weird tempo, timing issue with other things and I wonder if this was the solution as well.

• Adaggio
    Adaggio Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hi all

I still have issues with synchronization (time sync) Empire Breaks in Ableton Live 10. Has anyone managed to solve this problem?