File browser so small

UdoBehm
UdoBehm Member Posts: 73 Member

I do not understand why the KK file browser is so small and has such a little area for the presets in the lower left corner:

Couldn't that area be much bigger when browsing through presets? Thinking of something like this for example as a pop up or fly out our a menu that can be extended while (only) browsing:

Next thing I do not like at all is that it is not possible using the arrow keys on the keyboard for brwosing through the presets and loading one through pressing the Enter key (and keep browsing with the arrow keys afterwards, if the preset is not what someone was looking for). KK is made so complicated for using with mouse, touchscreen and keyboard...

Comments

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 363 Pro

Although I'd agree it would be nice to be able to re-size that window, I'm not terribly inconvenienced by it. If I want more space to look over the various presets that are a result of the Type and Character I've selected I just close up the Type and Character areas by clicking on the arrows next to them so I can see more of the list. As far as the arrow keys mine work in the results list but I'd never use them as the last thing I want to do is audition each and every entry. I tend to jump around in the list in most cases.