How long does it take for NI to answer emails?

karmand
karmand Member Posts: 3 Member

How long does it take? I sent an email. How many days? Do they like emails? Do they get them?

Just wondering.

k

Comments

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Did you use the support typeform to send your request?

Due to the current busy season, our teams take a bit longer to answer - I'd say 2 to 4 days.

• karmand

Dec 9th sent request. Now it's Dec 11th. More than 4 I'd say. Now it's interesting because I want to spend more money with NI - Just purchased a S61 MKII, but have some checkout problems. Seems like spending money is not even a motivation... just sayin'

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Our team should have answer you by now.

Sorry you had problems during the checkout. Do you have more details?

• karmand

Forget it. Honestly I won't purchase any NI products. No checkout help means no support with products. Now it's January 8th Not a good sign for this company. Sorry to be a bummer but customer feedback like this should be important. Customer experience means a lot. My experience is very poor with NI so far. I did buy the S61 from a Music Company in the US - glad I did not purchase it from you guys. Might have taken 6 months to get it! Really, probably not that long, but you understand the point. Customer experience lost sales from you guys. I thought about purchasing all the orchestra stuff to go with the S61, but after this experience I'll pass. VSL replies right away. Perhaps take some tips from them. They can respond to customer requests fast. Why not you?