Kontakt Factory Libraries 2 not available in standalone apps as well as plugins in DAW

foxxoundds
foxxoundds Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited December 2022 in Kontakt

Installed and paths identified and cleared in Native Access; however, when I open Kontakt 7 application or plugin, library is not available and marked as "Library not found." Open "manage libraries in Kontakt 7, shown right between "Kontakt Factory Library" and "Kontakt Factory Selection."

Really want to explore new Kontakt Library.

Please and Thank you for your help and suggestions!

Best Answers

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@foxxoundds I see you are already in contact with our support agents. Hopefully they find a fix. Have you tried resetting Kontakt 7's database, as explained in this article: KONTAKT Crashes

• foxxoundds
    foxxoundds Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I tried this article's steps and was hopeful for both of the Windows' options, however to no avail. I have emailed Andreas on this as well. On step two, I was hopeful in the rescanning of the libraries, same result. As I told Andreas, after rescanning the only Kontakt options in Kontakt 7 is Straylight which is curious to me, as the Libraries tab in Kontakt 7's options menu shows all the libraries that I am missing...

Thank you Sincerely,

Todd

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Hey Todd, issue seems to be resolved now! Not sure how, tbh :)

• KG70
    KG70 Member Posts: 9 Member
    edited December 2022

I'm having this very issue and tried the steps to no avail??? Can anyone make any suggestions please?

Just to add everything seems there but when I try to open one of the new added instruments/sounds I get a message saying it belongs to a library that has not yet been installed; yet I can locate all the folders and files????

• Jeremy_NI

@KG70 The Kontakt Factory Library 2 will only open in Kontakt 7. Does the Kontakt Factory Library 2 showing in Kontakt 7? It should look like this in the old browser:

And like this in the new browser:

Can you post a screenshot of the error message and also where you are trying to open the instrument?

• Triiiclopz
    Triiiclopz Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same issue on my end. Screenshot of error:

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Hey all, we identified the issue and there are many other repôrts: Kontakt 7 Factory Library "the instrument belongs to a library that not installed" error message

I'm closing this thread and will update the other one.

This discussion has been closed.