Komplete 12 select

jSkull
jSkull Member Posts: 12 Member
edited December 2022 in Native Access

If i have Komplete 12 select can i upgrade for Komplete 13 standard or Komplete 13 Ultimate? Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    Answer ✓

Yea you can do that, easiest way is to be logged in, go to the shop, and then it shows automatically if you can buy it or not, if the base product fits.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    Answer ✓

Yes and No. NI does not sell Komplete 13 anymore, but you can update/upgrade to Komplete 14 of course.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

You could buy it used but not on natives website, then you have of course to check for yourself if the upgrade is the right one

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Yea you can do that, easiest way is to be logged in, go to the shop, and then it shows automatically if you can buy it or not, if the base product fits.

• Monochrome
    Answer ✓

Yes and No. NI does not sell Komplete 13 anymore, but you can update/upgrade to Komplete 14 of course.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

You could buy it used but not on natives website, then you have of course to check for yourself if the upgrade is the right one

• jSkull
    jSkull Member Posts: 12 Member
    edited December 2022

I want to give you more information about my situation. Year ago I bought a maschine MK3. It came with the Komplete select 13 for HW software, which I upgraded to Komplete 13 standard and then upgraded to Komplete 13 Ultimate. Later I purchased a Komplete kontrol s-25 midi keyboard that came with the Komplete 12 select software. I want to be explained. I want to sell my mashine mk3 and of course I will be transferring the serial numbers of the Komplete 13 select software. But I still have the Komplete 12 select software and my komplete 13 standard and 13 ultimate upgrades. Can I continue to use komplete 13 ultimate?? Thank you.

• Monochrome

IF I read that "Important note about software / hardware bundle" section on the following important thread right, then you would keep your Komplete 13 Select + Updates and Upgrades that you have once made even after selling your Maschine Mk3: