Kontakt 7 Player Doesn't Show in Native Access

jbk2022
jbk2022 Member Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2022 in Kontakt

Logic Pro X

The main K7 app installs fine, however, the K7 player doesn't show as available in my Native Access.

I have a full K7 license, Komplete Now, and Komplete Select licenses on the account.

Thanks

Comments

• Vinark
    Vinark Member Posts: 16 Member

K7 and K7 player are identical, except for the licence and hence what you can do with it. Player will only play licenced libraries, K7 full will do everything including that. That is if I understand your question lol.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin

Hi @jbk2022 does Kontakt 7 Player show up in the latest version of Native Access?

• HHH
    HHH Member Posts: 1 Member

Hi,

That is exactly my problem. I went on the native-instruments website, clicked on download Kontakt Player 7, then I downloaded native access again, since I own Komplete 12, but I can't get the player?

HELP!

Best regards

• AndersB
    AndersB Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same problem, no Kontakt 7 in native access...theres kontakt 5 and 6, and though its hours since I paid...nothing shows ...when I update Kontakt 6, it updates to vs 6.7

????

• jbk2022
    jbk2022 Member Posts: 3 Member

This is insane... it's clearly a bug you cannot fix software side...

This means some of my Maschine hardware isn't as useful.

And support doesn't know how to fix it??

• adips17
    adips17 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same! I recently say that Hypha was available for a couple weeks and wanted to grab it, but you need Kontakt Player 7. I request for it to be placed in my account and it doesn't show up. Hypha is there, but no Kontakt 7 Player. Where are you NI?

• BELLO
    BELLO Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I am having the same issue here... I purchase Kontakt 7 upgrade bundle and no Kontakt 7? I cannot use the third party instruments that require K7. So I feel like I was ripped off... Please, if anyone has any support on this. I'd like to know, too...

• Vittorio Iannucci
    Vittorio Iannucci Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Same problem.

I purchased Kontakt 7, downloaded and installed it manually trough the support but when i open it and try to activate it, Native Access is opening and Kontakt 7 is not visible to activate, only the Kontakt Player 6.

I have Windows 10 and i really don't understand how can i activate my Kontakt 7!

Please help, support team, it's been a week by now!

• kHzkHz
    kHzkHz Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same Here having the same problem, Unable to find Kontakt 7 Player in Native Access. This appears to not be a new issue either. This is pretty poor on NI part

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,129 Expert

What issue exactly?

If you own a license for the full version of Kontakt 7, you won't see the Player version. Both versions are the same - it's just the license that locks and/or unlocks features.

• rjcomposer
    rjcomposer Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same problem here. No Kontakt 7 Player in native access. Been/currently running lots of VI's in K5 Player for years. I see this problem is about a year old and still nobody online or anywhere has any answers? Please help! I/we would all greatly appreciate it.