Although I have the full version of Kontakt, I get a demo warning when I want to open a 3rd party an

Fİxer 46
Fİxer 46 Member Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2022 in Kontakt

Even though I have the full version of Kontakt, I get a demo warning when I want to open a 3rd party and unlicensed library? The main reason I upgraded Kontakt to the full version was to open unlicensed libraries, but I can't open them at all. I've tried both the Libraries option and the Files option. When I add from both places, I get a demo warning and it tells me to upgrade to the full version. Also, the library I want to add is broken and won't open. Normally, as you know, shouldn't I be able to use it for at least 15 minutes without any problems? Any help would be appreciated. Even though I have the full version of Kontakt, I get a demo warning when I want to open a 3rd party and unlicensed library?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    edited December 2022

Hello,

not kontakt is in demo mode, the library is. What library are you trying to open? Maybe it is a commercial one and you have to buy it. Please use google translate next time so everyone can easily read and understand - thx.

• Fİxer 46

thank you. I think you are right. I also wrote this question in english using google translate. I don't understand how this happened. I probably wrote my question, but before posting it was like this because I used the translation feature in the browser.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓

So I re-translated the original message. Have you checked this article? How to Add Non-Player Libraries to KONTAKT 7's Browser

• Fİxer 46
    Yes I had checked this article. Now i solved my problem. Even the full version of Kontakt I had to license commercial libraries. I just found out.

• pharaohh01
    pharaohh01 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Fİxer 46, I'm having the same problem and I just paid for the full version 45 mins ago.